Watts Landing Office and Industrial Park
Multi-tenant commercial real estate complex of five buildings on five acres in the Denton Industrial Park in Denton, MD, in Maryland’s Caroline County.
Pristine climate controlled workspaces for handling specialty products as well as attracting and retaining superior talent.
Less than a two hour drive to Washington, DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia with less than four hours to New York City.
Accessible by dual lane highways to the ports of Baltimore, Wilmington, Philadelphia and Norfolk.
Affordable Leasing Alternative
For those in metropolitan areas along the I-95 corridor seeking to relocate operations to a far more cost-effective environment, the differences in the prices of commercial real estate per square foot in Caroline County on the Eastern Shore compared with those in urban and suburban areas are astounding.
Workspaces For Discriminating Clients
Watts Landing primarily serves three markets:
- Third party logistics (3PL) providers focused on specialty e-commerce enterprises
- Organizations such as museums, law firms, and data providers requiring clean, protected, secure, climate controlled interior spaces
- Studios and lofts for the graphics, design and imaging industries
Property and Building Characteristics
- 39,000 sq ft multi-tenant complex
- Five buildings on five acres with buildings ranging from 1800 to 13,800 sq ft
- Zoned industrial
- Town water and sewer
- All production and storage areas are clear span, free of any interior supports
- Ceiling heights range from 9 feet in office areas to 26 feet in production buildings
- Large 16 by 16 overhead doors
- Heavily insulated enabling all interior spaces to be air conditioned in the heat of summer
- Quality finishings
- Generous security lighting and security camera systems
- LED lighting
- Dedicated fiber optic resources, data lines available from Comcast and Verizon
- Extensive Cat6 cabling throughout offices and workspaces
- HVAC systems with propane heat, electric cooling, dehumidifiers
The Denton Industrial Park is supported by the Caroline County Economic Development Corporation. https://www.carolinebusiness.com/cedc-sponsors
Caroline County is a business friendly environment with a thriving labor market.
For further information, contact:
Director of Economic Development
Caroline Country Economic Development
Phone: (410) 479-4188